Overview & Attendees:
Announcing a New Earlier Date Pattern for ABS East 2103 - In order to accommodate the multitude of industry events in mid to late October, ABS East will return to Miami earlier in the month. We hope this change will make it easier on our delegates' demanding schedules.
IMN's ABS East Conference 2013 will return on October 6-8, 2013 for one of the most important industry conferences focused on the securitization market.
A delegation of nearly 3000 structured finance and securitization professionals gathered in Miami for the 2012 conference - including 100+ event sponsors who represent the leaders in the securitization market; and more than 1000 issuers and investors - to discuss the revival and strengthening of the US securitization market.
The ABS East 2013 Conference will continue this trend, inviting key market participants – regulators, government officials and all private sector participants – to come together to discuss what our markets should look like in the future, given the importance of securitization to the real economy.
As always, the ABS East agenda will feature intensive panel discussion on a variety of topics including:
• Intensive, Interactive Investor Workshops
• Identifying the Major Global Macro-Economic Risks on the US Securitization Markets
• The Future of Mortgage Funding and the Impact of GSE Reform in the US
• Legislative and Regulatory Developments and How They Will Shape the Landscape of the US ABS Market
• Outlook for Consumer ABS including Autos, Credit Cards, Student Loans and Transportation Finance
• Commercial Real Estate Finance Overview
• State and Local Level Policy Initiatives and Private Label MBS Revitalization
• Esoteric ABS
• ABS Litigation Update
• Extensive CLO Market Coverage…and more.
As an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor, you will reach industry leaders who can and do make decisions to purchase your products or services.
Welcome to Information Management Network (IMN), the company that arms investors in all fields of finance and commerce with the knowledge they need to survive and thrive in tomorrow's world of finance and investment. IMN provides a forum through which the exchange of unbiased ideas, information and assistance can lead to more winners in the 'game'.