The Los Angeles International Textile Show (LA TEXTILE) has been produced by the
California Market Center (CMC) since 1993. The bi-annual Show continues to establish itself as the largest, most comprehensive marketplace on the West Coast for an international collection of premier textile, design & production resources.
Featuring over 200 select exhibitors, including textile, trim, surface design, color, trend, production, technology & sourcing companies for the fashion and interior design industries.
Offering hundreds of fabric collections and design services from around the globe, the caliber of resources and fashion direction is presented with our Contemporary designer audience in mind. Our trend forum, curated by Official Trend Partner DESIGN OPTIONS and complimentary seminar program are designed to inform and inspire.
Each season is attended by over 3,000 visitors, including apparel designers and manufacturers, costume designers, manufacturers of footwear, kid’s products, gifts, home furnishings, interior designers, fabric retailers, and sourcing & product development teams.
THE SHOW FLOOR
Exhibit Floor areas are merchandised in the following style categories:
• LUXE - silk, lace, embroidery, fluid, luxurious, fabrics for up market contemporary design
• TAILORED - structured, wool, linen, cottons, suitings, shirtings
• CASUAL - relaxed, knits, color wovens, denim, eco-friendly & organic fibers
• INNOVATION - sport, technical, performance, synthetic, and functional fibers
• DECOR - fabrics and trims for interior and decorative design
• TRIMS - ornamental accessories, components, labels and notions
• DESIGN & DIRECTION - textile and surface design studios, color and trend forecasting, design technology
• LENZING INNOVATION PAVILION - for exhibitors who are part of the premier network of Lenzing affiliates