The NIPA Annual Forum & Expo is an event designed exclusively for retirement plan professionals like you. 2014NAFE offers enriching, relevant education to enhance the services you provide to your organization’s clients. Every year, this conference helps you discover innovative solutions for strengthening and expanding your business.
The four-day event is the most cost-effective option for receiving up-to-date information on all aspects of the retirement plan industry, including day-to-day tasks, the impact of recent or forthcoming legislation, industry trends and practical tools that will expand your pension administration knowledge.
Take advantage of...
• More than 35 education sessions focused on the most pressing issues you face each day
• Leading industry experts, sharing their comprehensive knowledge of the latest trends, challenges and achievements
• More than 35 top industry vendors displaying the latest innovations in the marketplace
• Social networking events, which give you dedicated time to interact with fellow retirement plan practitioners from around the nation
• Scheduled time to hear the latest solutions from industry vendors during Vendor Solution Presentations
The NIPA Annual Forum & Expo attracts retirement plan professionals from every industry segment. There are no prerequisites to attend the 2014NAFE and advance participation is not required.
Explore the Products & Services Expo
See the latest industry innovations in the 2014NAFE Expo Hall! Representatives from the industry’s top firms are on hand to demonstrate their products and services and are eager to help you find the perfect solution for your needs.
The National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA) is a national association representing the retirement and employee benefit plan administration profession. It was founded with the idea of bringing together professional benefit administrators and other interested parties to encourage greater dialogue, cooperation and educational opportunities. NIPA’s goal is to improve the quality and efficiency of plan administration.