The PASA-PSBA School Leadership Conference is the largest gathering of elected officials in Pennsylvania and offers an impressive collection of professional development opportunities for school board members and other education leaders.
Business Affiliates: Exhibit at the 2014 event!
Over 60% of Pennsylvania school districts are represented by school decision-makers at this event. Meet face-to-face with an audience that has the potential to impact your sales immediately, and build relationships you can bank on well into the future.
- To advocate quality education and equal opportunities for all children
- To initiate and support quality preparation programs for school leaders
- To initiate, monitor, evaluate and take a position on legislation, regulations and critical issues affecting education
- To provide opportunities for the professional growth of PASA members
- To promote and defend the interests of PASA members
- To gather, develop and disseminate pertinent information to PASA members
- To communicate and cooperate with other organizations to achieve common goals
The Pennsylvania School Boards Association is a nonprofit statewide association of public school boards, pledged to the highest ideals of local lay leadership for the public schools of the commonwealth.
The Pennsylvania School Boards Association, founded in 1895, has a rich history as the first school boards association established in the United States. Pennsylvania’s 4,509 school directors become members by virtue of election to their local board -- the board joins as a whole. Membership in PSBA is by school district or other eligible local education agency such as intermediate unit, vocational school or community college. Over the past several decades, voluntary membership by local school entities has been virtually 100%.