About the AAN Annual Meeting
The AAN Annual Meeting is the world's most important annual event for neurologists and neuroscience professionals.
More than 12,000 of your colleagues from across the globe will converge on Washington, DC to witness cutting-edge scientific presentations and comprehensive educational programs.
Showcase your product at the largest gathering of neurologists—and a not-to-be-missed opportunity for your organization.
Why Exhibit at the AAN Annual Meeting?
• The largest international meeting of neurologists and neuroscience professionals
• Expected professional attendance of over 12,000
• One of the world’s leaders in providing neurology related CME programming for Maintenance of Certification
• Many marketing and sponsorship opportunities to create and build brand awareness
• Build relationships, sell, and generate leads from thousands of attendees in just four days
• Network with colleagues
• Support the field of neurology
About the AAN:
The American Academy of Neurology (AAN), established in 1948, is an international professional association of more than 25,000 neurologists and neuroscience professionals dedicated to promoting the highest quality patient-centered neurologic care.