Attend the CPTA Annual Conference with more than 1,000 fellow Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants who will come this year to exchange best practices and establish new strategies that will help elevate our profession.
In addition, the Annual Conference Exhibit Hall showcases the latest products, platforms, and services helping to drive healthcare innovation and cost reduction forward.
TOP 10 REASONS to Exhibit at the CPTA Annual Conference
1. Access to more than 1,000 physical therapy professionals
2. FREE company listing in the CPTA conference program
3. Six and one half hours of unopposed exhibit breaks and more than 12 hours of total exhibit time
4. The ability to sell your products directly on the exhibit hall floor
5. Advertising and Sponsorship opportunities
6. Lead Retrieval Services that include email addresses
7. A 10% discount off your booth rate and conference advertising when your company joins CPTA’s Business Partners of Physical Therapy Program
8. Free pre- and post-conference mailing list to assist you with preshow marketing and post-show follow-up
9. Attendance at conference programming (space permitting and no CEUs)
10. The opportunity to tell your story and gain life-long colleagues
About the CPTA:
The California Physical Therapy Association is a Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, which represents more than 88,000 physical therapists and physical therapist assistants nationwide.
As the third largest Physical Therapy association in the world, the California Physical Therapy Association is the only voice for the physical therapy profession in the state of California.