The Minnesota Dental Association’s Star of the North Meeting is the premier state dental meeting of the Upper Midwest. With more than 75 continuing education seminars and an exhibit floor featuring more than 250 innovative companies, the Star of the North Meeting provides current clinical and practice management information to the dental community.
The Star of the North Meeting brings you the best clinicians and dental companies in the industry, providing the latest in cutting edge techniques and information. Choose from over 80 continuing education sessions presented by over 35 nationally recognized speakers - all conveniently close to home.
* We discover leaders in the dental industry and bring them to YOU! Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from the best and brightest in your profession.
* We’re providing over 15 workshops to give you valuable face-time with clinicians and experience hands-on learning.
* Attendees can earn up to 6 CE credits per day, plus Minnesota dental professionals earn 3 elective credits just for attending the meeting!
Close to Home
* Talk face-to-face with over 250 knowledgeable exhibitors and experience the latest advances in dental equipment and products for your practice.
* Network with over 8,500 dental professionals from across the Midwest. Take advantage of the opportunity to learn “outside the classroom” by sharing ideas and experiences with your peers.
* Plan some fun with your team while you are in the area. Catch up with old friends by attending your class reunion or one of the many social events sponsored by affiliated organizations.
The Star of the North exhibit hall is a one-stop-shop for Dental Professionals from the entire upper Midwest.
Star of the North is an educational experience that combines the best of the best when it comes to top-notch speakers, hands-on workshops and an enticing exhibit floor where attendees can experience the latest advances in dental equipment and products.
Consider our Expo Hall to be part of your educational experience - our exhibitors are an indispensable component of the innovative science available at the meeting. If your focus is oral health, the exhibit floor is the can’t-miss part of your Star of the North experience.
THE MarketPlace of the Upper Midwest Dental Industry!
Maximize your company’s exposure in the Dental Industry at the 2015 Star of the North Meeting! Join some 8,500 dental professionals when they all come together next April at the Saint Paul RiverCentre. This is the event of the upper midwest Dental Industry, there is no better place for you to connect.. Star of the North can help you…
Establish a marketing identity for your company
Develop new contacts and potential customers
Enhance your relationship with current customers and establish preferences for your company
Solidify your presence in the Minnesota dental market
Monitor the pulse of the dental marketplace
Increase your bottom line!
The Star of the North Meeting attracts some 8,500 dental professionals from across Minnesota and the Upper Midwest.
The Minnesota Dental Association is a statewide professional membership organization representing Minnesota-licensed dentists and dental students. With a membership of over 3,000 dentists, the MDA represents 77% of all licensed dentists in Minnesota.