3CS is the only national academic conference focused on cybersecurity education at community colleges.
Who should attend 3CS?
• College faculty and administrators.
• IT faculty who are involved or who would like to become involved in cybersecurity education.
• Non-IT faculty in critical infrastructure fields who are interested in incorporating cybersecurity topics into their curricula.
• Decision makers in positions that influence cybersecurity education programs.
• Community college students interested in learning about security or expanding their current knowledge.
• Students attending the job fair on Wednesday, June 28th.
New this year at 3CS is a Job Fair, to be held on June 28th, from 9:00 am to 11:30 am. This event will be open to all students and 3CS registrants.
Learn more about 3CS and the Pre-Summit Job Fair: http://www.my3cs.org/pre-summit-job-fair