For 25 years, the Administrative Professionals Conference (APC) has set the bar for excellence in admin and EA training, providing relevant, “real-world” admin education critical for a changing workforce. Attendees get essential training to strengthen and expand critical skills they need to thrive in today’s corporate environment, improve their productivity, and increase their value to their bosses and organizations.
Depth and Variety
We know not all admins and EAs are the same – the thousands who have attended the APC represent thousands of corporations, industries, sizes, and business types. That’s why the APC content is focused, in-depth, and offered at advanced levels, while also covering key learning categories that all admins need. Quality, value, innovation, and a thorough knowledge of the admin career are the hallmarks of what the APC has become known for since 1992.
Long-Term Professional Value
Today’s administrative professionals need management, leadership, and technology skills, along with higher-level communications, critical thinking, and finance knowledge. The APC has become the smart choice for today’s admins and EAs: we have a pulse on the most relevant, important trends that affect the admin community, and address the issues and critical training needs admins face.
The Executive Assistants’ Summit has become recognized as the premier, must-attend event for Executive Assistants. Now in its 5th year, the EA Summit fills a gap in high-level training for EAs who are viewed by their executives as highly valuable business assets.
The EA Summit delivers targeted training and invaluable peer networking to these qualified executive and senior-level assistants, and takes place concurrently with the annual Administrative Professionals Conference.
The Executive Assistants’ Summit (EA Summit) is an exclusive program developed to meet the unique training needs of Executive Assistants who work directly with senior executives, including the CEO, COO, CIO, CFO, President, Managing Director, EVPs, and SVPs.
The APC will benefit you, your boss, and your organization by:
• Increasing productivity and effectiveness
• Providing new and upgraded skills
• Inspiring superior performance
• Motivating you to set goals that achieve positive results
• Teaching leadership and influence in the workplace
• Heightening both creative and analytical skills to generate better solutions and decisions
• Increasing your ability to collaborate across the organization
• Focusing on greater alignment with your organizational goals
• Increasing confidence, recognition, and visibility
• Improving job satisfaction and employee retention
• Learning from the best peer network from North America
• Getting up-to-date on the latest trends and developments
The Administrative Professionals Conference (APC) is the premier national training event for APs and executive assistants. Personally engage with this motivated, high-level audience and build relationships with a powerful and influential buying force.