The MidWinter Meeting is held each year and is the primary meeting of the society. At this meeting an Award of Merit is given to a scientist for recognition of outstanding scientific achievement. The Award of Merit recipients were duly recognized at ceremonies highlighting both their life and their science.
Exhibit opportunities are available for the upcoming meeting/conference. Don't miss out on the chance to meet with your target audience.
Over 1,650 attendees explore the Exhibit Hall looking for
technologies and products related to the field of otolaryngology.
ARO attendees are looking for:
• Biochemical supplies
• Biological reagents
• Cochlear implants
• Computer systems and software data acquisition
• Electrophysiology manufacturers
• Genetics supplies
• Histology/Histopathology/Histochemistry supplies
• Laboratory supplies
• Microscopy equipment
• Molecular Biology supplies
• Neuroanatomical supplies and equipment companies
• Neurophysiology hardware
• Noise protection
• Optical instrumentation and computer imaging systems
• Sound measurement and sound synthesis
• Surgical tools
• Generate leads in days that result in partnerships for years
• Meet your target audience face-to-face in one convenient location
• Build recognition of your company name and products
• Increase brand awareness and market share
• Educate customers, prospects, and press about your latest innovations
• Opportunity to hold meetings with clients and peers saving expense of traveling nationwide
The Association for Research in Otolaryngology is an international association of scientists and physicians dedicated to scientific exploration among all of the disciplines in the field of otolaryngology. Research efforts involve the ear, nose, head, neck, and related functions including hearing, balance, speech, taste and smell, among others. A wide range of scientific approaches is represented including biochemical, physiological, behavioral, developmental, and evolutionary.