• Examine the importance of evidence-based decision-making in government
• Develop strategies for improving evidence accessibility
• Explore the use of systematic research in effective policy review
• Learn how to manage the policy/research relationship
• Examine how to successfully evaluate the effectiveness of the policy-making framework
• Canadian Evaluation Society - National Capital Chapter
• Canadian Health Services Research Foundation
• Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
• Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
• Industry Canada
• Natural Resources Canada
• Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages
• Public Policy & Management Inc.
• Royal Canadian Mounted Police
• Traverse Group Inc.
• University of Ottawa