• Aligning tax strategy with the corporate vision and risk tolerance
• Key tax management, advisory and reporting functions that form
the framework for structuring a tax department
• How to develop a measured approach to tax risk management
• Leading staffing strategies for the tax department
• Strategies for partnering effectively with outside tax advisors
• How technology can increase the tax department bottom line
• Developing an enhanced relationship with tax authorities
• Resolving tax disputes efficiently
• Effectively structuring and managing a small tax department
• Aviva Canada Inc.
• Chartwell Retirement Residences
• Cirque du Soleil Inc.
• Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
• Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
• Hewlett-Packard (Canada) Co.
• Miller Thomson LLP
• Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
• PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• Russel Metals
• The Co-operators Group Ltd.