Thousands of leading scientists, engineers, policymakers, and educators gather at the AAAS Annual Meeting. Will you be joining them?
Plenary lectures are a highlight of the Annual Meeting and are given by world-renowned speakers.
Meeting Global Challenges: Discovery and Innovation
The 2014 Annual Meeting theme focuses on finding sustainable solutions through inclusive, international, and interdisciplinary efforts that are most useful to society and enhance economic growth.
The AAAS Annual Meeting is an international science and technology extravaganza that influences science professionals around the world and generates extensive news coverage to further the public understanding of science. The range of topics makes it the year's most important gathering for the growing segment of the science, technology, and engineering communities interested in or impacted by interactions among disciplines.
Exhibits. Branding. Connections.
Invest in a one-of-a-kind event that attracts thousands of scientists and engineers from around the globe who are interested in the influence of science and technology on the way we live today. At the Annual Meeting, experts present the most recent developments in their fields and multidisciplinary research. More than 5,000 scientists, engineers, educators, and policymakers attend symposia and interact with hundreds of members from national and international media. Contributing to the Exhibit Hall’s dynamic atmosphere are AAAS Avenue, Attendees Lounge, Cyber Center, food concessions, and free public events.
Benefits of Exhibiting
Your participation will be part of a total learning experience.
• Gain access to researchers, bench-level scientists, policymakers, educators, students, and hiring managers.
• Attract and influence attendees at every stage of their career, from students to entry-level scientists to acknowledged research leaders in their scientific fields.
• Interact with our attendees and your colleagues during scientific and educational activities near the Exhibit Hall, such as exhibitor-sponsored and career workshops.
• Network with attendees during social events held off the show floor, where attendees get a chance to interact with new faces and reconnect with colleagues.
• Promote your company, products, and services through exclusive attendee marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
• Participate in the Exhibit Hall Reception on Friday, 14 February. Host food and beverage catering in your booth near the end of the Exhibit Hall hours for that day, driving attendees to your space in the hall.
AAAS is the world’s largest general scientific society and publisher of the journals Science (www.sciencemag.org), Science Signaling (www.sciencesignaling.org), and Science Translational Medicine (www.sciencetranslationalmedicine.org). AAAS was founded in 1848 and includes some 261 affiliated societies and academies of science, serving 10 million individuals. Science has the largest paid circulation of any peer-reviewed general science journal in the world, with an estimated total readership of 1 million. The non-profit AAAS (www.aaas.org) is open to all and fulfills its mission to "advance science and serve society" through initiatives in science policy, international programs, science education, public engagement, and more.