Once annually, AAAS holds an international conference - five days of symposia, lectures, seminars, workshops, and poster sessions that covers the breadth of science, technology, and education. Programming is planned by an advisory committee in conjunction with 24 sections to involve diverse scientific fields.
AAAS also organizes Family Science Days, a unique community science showcase open to the public with an array of hands on demonstrations and other family and child-friendly activities. Spanning two days in the Exhibit Hall, this free event helps shine a spotlight on researchers and science educators who are working in both formal and informal education settings to stimulate public interest in science and technology.
Invest in a one of a kind event that attracts thousands of scientists and engineers from around the globe who are interested in the influence of science and technology on the way we live today.
At the AAAS Annual Meeting, experts present the most recent developments in their fields and multidisciplinary research. More than 5,000 scientists, engineers, educators, and policymakers attend symposia and interact with hundreds of members from national and international media.
Contributing to the Exhibit Hall’s dynamic atmosphere are AAAS Avenue, Attendee Lounge, food concessions, and free public events.
Attendees constitute a highly educated, global market that promotes the e.ective use of research and practice. They represent nearly all U.S. states and territories as well as up to 55 countries. They are technologically savvy, always looking for new and improved methodological tools and resources.
Benefits of Exhibiting
Your participation will be part of a total learning experience.
• Gain access to researchers, scientists, engineers, policymakers, journalists, educators, students, and hiring managers.
• Attract and influence attendees at every stage of their career, from students to early career scientists and engineers to recognized science and technology leaders.
• Interact with our attendees and your colleagues during scientific and educational activities near the Exhibit Hall, including exhibitor sponsored and career development workshops.
• Network with attendees during social events, where attendees get a chance to interact with new faces and reconnect with colleagues.
• Promote your company, products, and services through exclusive attendee marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
• Participate in the Exhibit Hall Press Reception on Friday, 13 February. Host food and beverage catering in your booth from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m., driving press attendees to your exhibit space.
AAAS is the world’s largest general scientific society and publisher of the journals Science (www.sciencemag.org), Science Signaling (www.sciencesignaling.org), and Science Translational Medicine (www.sciencetranslationalmedicine.org). AAAS was founded in 1848 and includes some 261 affiliated societies and academies of science, serving 10 million individuals. Science has the largest paid circulation of any peer-reviewed general science journal in the world, with an estimated total readership of 1 million. The non-profit AAAS (www.aaas.org) is open to all and fulfills its mission to "advance science and serve society" through initiatives in science policy, international programs, science education, public engagement, and more.