The AAOHN National Conference is the premier educational and networking event for occupational health nurses and other professionals in related disciplines.
Top Ten Reasons to Attend
- Network with the largest group of talented occupational health nursing professionals assembled anywhere.
- Be exposed to the latest trends in the occupational health and safety profession.
- Earn essential continuing education credits to advance YOU in your current and possibly next position.
- Visit premier vendors of the newest products and services for occupational health.
- Take advantage of easy access to Dallas available from most major cities in a direct flight.
- Experience unique opportunities daily to connect with nurses from various practice settings.
- Take time to focus your educational efforts on at least one new area in the ever-expanding world of occupational health nursing.
- Make new friends and foster alliances with colleagues who can help you grow in your job and profession.
- Return to your home and your worksite reenergized to tackle challenges armed with new knowledge and valuable tools.
- Share knowledge with peers, chapter members, and other professionals in the field.
By exhibiting at the AAOHN 2015 National Conference, you will have the opportunity to personally interact with this audience.
Benefits to exhibiting include:
• Showcasing your products/services to more than 1,000 attendees.
• Inclusion of your company’s contact information, booth location and product description in the Conference Program distributed onsite to each registrant.
• Dedicated time with attendees at the opening reception and lunches, plus other unopposed breaks held for attendees in the Exhibit Hall.
• A complimentary post-show list of meeting attendees for one time use. The list will be provided within 3 weeks after the close of the show.
• Two (2) complimentary exhibitor badges for each 10' x 10' space.
About the AAOHN:
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN) is the professional association of licensed nurses engaged in the practice of occupation and environmental health nursing. The major roles and responsibilities of AAOHN are to:
- Define the scope of practice and set standards for occupation and environmental health nurses.
- Develop standards of professional conduct for the occupational and environmental nurse as described in the AAOHN Code of Ethics.
- Promote the health and safety of work and workplace communities.
- Promote and provide continuous leaning opportunities for occupational and environmental health nurses and professionals offered through the AAOHN Academy.
- Advance the profession by encouraging and facilitating research.
- Advocate for occupational and environmental health nursing in business, hospitals, government and other professional areas.
- Respond to issues critical to the practice of occupational and environmental nursing.