For 30 years, Podiatry Today has been the leader in education and information for the podiatric community. This October, the award-winning publication is introducing a new national meeting that will deliver a mix of practical and provocative clinical content in a live setting.
This event is for Podiatrists who specialize in foot and ankle surgery, lower extremity dermatology, diabetic foot care, wound care and other clinical aspects of foot and ankle care.
Advance by Podiatry Today offers you the chance to:
- Forge important connections with the top podiatric experts & rising stars.
- Network with colleagues dedicated to advances in the field of podiatry.
- Discover a mix of emerging treatments & practical modalities from leading companies.
- Enhance your knowledge of both innovative foot & ankle procedures & conservative care techniques.
- Earn up to 19.5 CECH credits.
The Exhibit Hall for Advance by Podiatry Today will complement the innovative educational program designed for the meeting, and showcase emerging advances and practical modalities from leading companies. Attendees will be interested in new and current products, specifically related to new developments in foot and ankle surgery, dermatology, wound care, orthotics and practice management.
Who Should Exhibit?
Any company that wants to reach podiatrists, who specialize in foot and ankle surgery, lower extremity dermatology, wound care and/or other clinical areas in foot and ankle care.
• Recognition through a comprehensive and innovative promotional campaign of emails, direct mail, and advertising targeted to over 13,000 podiatrists.
• Extensive pre-conference coverage/promotion via the Podiatry Today print publication, the Podiatry Today website and the Podiatry Today social networking sites (over 7,800 likes on Facebook and over 9,400 followers on Twitter).
• Hyperlink on the official conference website.
• Press opportunities on the official conference website.
• 8’ x 10’ booth: $3,500 (Includes 3 badges per booth)
• 8’ x 20’ booth: $7,000 (Includes 5 badges per booth)
Included In Booth Fees
• Standard 7”x 44” booth identification sign showing exhibitor name
• Draped 8’ back wall and 3’ side rails
• Exhibitor company description in the exhibitor guide
• Complimentary exhibit badges (quantity based on the size of the booth space)