Overview & Attendees:
• Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
• In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
• Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
• Pre-conference training classes
• The Expo, bringing you the latest in software development solutions
• Networking receptions, breakfasts, networking breaks, and lunches included
• A full-day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit
At the combined Agile Development Conference East and Better Software Conference East Expo visit the top industry providers offering the latest in software development.
The Expo gives vendors access to both Agile Development & Better Software Conference East delegates. Companies with software development products and services will certainly benefit from direct sales interaction with this highly targeted and motivated audience—the majority of whom spend at least 60% of their work effort managing or implementing software.
Exhibitors Will Have the Opportunity to:
• Showcase their products to a qualified audience willing to invest in software development technology
• Capitalize on exclusive exhibit time free of competing presentations
• Get pre-conference exposure to thousands of potential clients through direct marketing channels and advertising
• Obtain both pre- and post-conference access to the Expo's attendee list
About Software Quality Engineering:
Software Quality Engineering delivers training, support, research, and publications to software managers, developers, test professionals, and quality engineers worldwide. Since 1986, we have been at the forefront of software quality improvement technology and were instrumental in setting the stage for the software industry to view testing as a distinct discipline. Today, Software Quality Engineering produces several of the most respected conferences in the software testing and development industry including the STAR, Better Software, and Agile Development conference series. Software Quality Engineering hosts international gatherings of software professionals and experts focused on building better software. Our events feature real-world techniques and strategies from leading software organizations, practical insight from industry experts, as well as the knowledge and support gained through peer-based networking.
Co-located with the Better Software Conference East.