The CRRT Conference continues to provide a comprehensive coverage of the rapidly developing field of Critical Care Nephrology and CRRT. It highlights the recent advances in our understanding of pathophysiology of critical illness, acute kidney injury, emerging strategies in the management of sepsis, multiorgan failure, development and use of biomarkers, technical advances in CRRT and the appropriate utilization of these techniques.
Invited lectures, workshops, dedicated sessions for nursing, poster sessions and panel discussions are planned to continue the tradition of multidisciplinary interactions. This year's program again promises to provide the right environment to foster learning and mutually beneficial interactions and collaborations.
2016 Conference Topic Highlights:
- Meet the Expert Sessions
- Organ Dysfunction in the Critically Ill Patient
- Raising Awareness of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Controversies in Management of the Critically Ill Patient
- Challenges and Controversies in Renal Support & CRRT
- Biomarkers for Management of Critically Ill Patients
- Special Sessions for Nurses and Allied Personnel
- Special Pre-Conference Symposium and Workshops
Exhibit Reception and Poster Session
Meet and interact with the CRRT poster presenters while you review the latest in equipment and products in the exhibit area. This is a great opportunity to network and meet your colleagues.
Thank you for your continued support in the field of Nephrology and Critical Care. We appreciate your dedication and continued participation with the CRRT to help advance the art and science of Continuous Renal Replacement Therapies. We anticipate our 2016 meeting will meet your expectations and encourage you to join us.