AOA's annual OMED conference offers a chance to earn more than 40 category 1-A CME credits, network with colleagues from across the nation, eat great food, and enjoy the coastal seaport location of Seattle.
Get the most out of your OMED experience by attending one of the special events planned during the conference. Join fellow colleagues who share your interest in golf or running, or enjoy great food and company at one of our receptions or dinner events.
When exhibiting at OMED 2014, include representatives from your entire organization to engage an audience of influential and highly targeted health care professionals seeking education, practice solutions, and tools to enhance patient care.
SALES TEAMS WILL
• Access and interact with 5,000 U.S.-based physicians and specialists
• Generate leads and new sales
• Close working sales
• Cross sell existing accounts
• Interact face-to-face with current clients and prime prospects
BRANDING TEAMS WILL
• Generate publicity and increase corporate recognition
• Build on or recapitulate your brand
• Promote customer relations and increase brand awareness
MARKETING TEAMS WILL
• Launch new product lines
• Survey attendees for feedback on current lines or new products
• Gain insight on competitive products and message delivery
• Conduct live demonstrations and hands-on presentations
EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT WILL
• Meet with key clients and industry partners
• Keep abreast of industry trends
• Conduct business intelligence on mergers, acquisitions, and investments
• Build on business opportunity
• Interact with physicians, students, and residents
Serving as the professional family for more than 104,000 osteopathic physicians (DOs) and osteopathic medical students, the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) promotes public health and encourages scientific research. In addition to serving as the primary certifying body for DOs, the AOA is the accrediting agency for all osteopathic medical schools and has federal authority to accredit hospitals and other health care facilities.