Open your eyes to new possibilities when you join thousands of planners from around the world in Atlanta on April 26-30, 2014.
When you want to plug in to the nerve center of the conference, head to the Planning Expo. The exhibit hall is a great place to meet people and take the pulse of the planning field.
As an exhibitor at APA's 2014 National Planning Conference, you'll have the opportunity to market your products and services through personal contact with more than 5,000 professional planners and planning officials.
The people who attend our annual conference-the premier event in the planning field-are key decision makers: agency directors, CEOs, and senior managers who buy products and services for their agencies and firms. Share your industry knowledge and expertise and seize the year's best opportunity to show off your business to this enthusiastic and influential group.
Reasons To Exhibit:
- Heighten your company's name and brand recognition within the planning community.
- Strategically position your firm before key decision makers and primary purchasers.
- Make valuable personal contacts.
- Strengthen existing customer relationships.
- Showcase your services and present hands-on demonstrations of your products.
- Generate leads that may result in sales both during and long after the conference.
The American Planning Association brings together thousands of people - practicing planners, citizens, elected officials - committed to making great communities happen.