A Meeting of the Minds
The convention is a great opportunity to network, present your research, and meet peers and distinguished researchers in a casual environment.
Join APS for the APS Annual Convention and connect face to face with leaders across all of psychological science from around the world.
Who Exhibits at APS ...besides you?
• Academic and Scientific Publishers
• Software and Technology Companies
• Laboratory Equipment
• Government Agencies
• Data and Research Service Providers
• Scientific Societies and Organizations
• Employers of Psychological Researchers and Educators
• Colleges and Universities
We encourage steady Exhibit Hall traffic with:
The Association for Psychological Science (previously American Psychological Society) is a nonprofit membership organization founded in 1988 to advance scientific psychology and its representation as a science on the national level. APS grew quickly, surpassing 5,000 members in its first six months. Today, 26,000 psychologists in more than 80 countries, whose specialties span the entire spectrum of scientific, applied, and teaching specialties, are members of the Association.