ASCA's annual meeting will offer more than 70 educational sessions that will help you learn how to strategically position your ASC for optimal success, protect your ASC from liability and financial penalties, improve your clinical efficiency and patient care and more.
Exhibiting with ASCA is an excellent opportunity to reach a professional, qualified audience that represents the entire ambulatory surgery industry. You can maximize your sales efforts and show definite return on your investment by showcasing your products or services at ASCA 2017. Previous exhibitors and sponsors know the value of the ambulatory surgery market and demonstrate their satisfaction through continued support, year after year.
The annual meeting for the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association, ASCA 2017, brings together more than 2,180 ambulatory surgery center attendees. The meeting features more than 70 highly-regarded educational sessions and opportunities to earn continuing education credits for attendees, as well as targeted sponsorship and exhibit opportunities to help make your product or service stand apart from
• Connect with attendees who view exhibitors as a primary source for purchasing information
• Reach key decision makers from ASCs across the country
• Network with current and future customers
• Showcase your products and services, strategically, to the ambulatory market
• Gain access to the physicians, administrators, owners, materials managers, nursing directors and billing staff of the most successful ASCs in the country
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA) is the national membership association that represents ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) and provides advocacy and resources to assist ASCs in delivering high quality, cost-effective ambulatory surgery to all of the patients they serve.