Not Just Transaction. Transformation.
When you transform your process, you transform your business, your product, and your bottom line.
Get up close and personal with the technologies that are redefining
the manufacturing process
Be inspired by the latest technologies and insights in automation from suppliers that can help
simplify your process and increase efficiency in any industry.
Learn what it takes by attending the Advanced Manufacturing Seminars at ATX West.
Enrich your experience and discover the latest trends in the ever-evolving field of advanced manufacturing. Network with engineers, designers, and executives, and become informed about the latest applications of the modern factory.
Access hundreds of additional, suppliers, ideas, and inspirations.Because of the unique format of our expositions, ATX West attendees can explore exponential opportunities in any of the co-located events at no cost! That adds huge value for your time.
Since its inception in 2006, ATX West has grown year to year and consistently features the latest technological advances in custom automation and assembly, robotics, control software, motors, drives, motion control, and more. As an exhibitor, you will be able to meet with professionals in a number of key roles, including the top areas of senior management, design engineering, and manufacturing engineering. Based in a prime spot in the Anaheim Convention Center, ATX West exhibitors benefit from strategic placement and diverse crossover audience.
Show Features include:
• Advanced Manufacturing Seminars
• Innovative Keynote Presentations
• Networking Tools
• Live Product Teardowns on the Expo Hall Floor
• There are 44,000 manufacturing locations in California, with more than 1.4 million employees and boasting combined capital expenditures in excess of $15 billion.
• Within a two hour drive of Anaheim, there are nearly 24,000 establishments employing more than 700,000 employees.
• ATX West co-locates to deliver even more prospective customers: West Pack, MD&M West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PLASTEC West, AeroCon, and Sustainability in Manufacturing.
• Decision makers from 14,461 different company facilities conducted 156,028 meetings with 2,075 exhibiting companies during the 2012 co-located event in Anaheim. Based on CompuSystems verified attendee lead counts.
About UBM Canon:
Founded in 1978, UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world’s $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. We produce national and international trade events and conferences annually, connecting thousands of exhibiting suppliers with tens of thousands of OEM buyers from around the globe.
Co-located Shows: MD&M West, West Pack, Electronics West, ATX West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PlasTec West, Aerocon, Sustainability in Manufacturing