AVMA Annual Convention Mission
To advance the knowledge and skills of veterinarians and related professionals by providing: superior and diverse continuing education, a platform for dissemination of research, a forum for associated organizations, and an opportunity for collegial interaction.
AVMA's Convention and Meeting Planning (CMP) Division
The CMP Division has eight staff members that collaborate to design, plan, develop, and execute CE, events, and meetings. The overall CMP Division is led by a Director and made up of teams that focus on CE, meetings and events, and exhibits.
What Does My Company Gain By Exhibiting?
- Dedicated exhibit time, providing face to face interaction with AVMA members as well as networking designed around breaks and receptions.
- Exhibit time designed to provide ample opportunity for introduction of products and services.
- Ability to develop national and local leads.
- Access to the latest education in veterinary medicine by attending sessions.
AVMA Exhibitor Benefits
- Education: attend sessions for the latest professional updates (see Terms and Conditions).
- Networking with key decision makers in veterinary medicine.
- Partnership with the leading association dedicated to the veterinary profession.
- Visibility: complimentary listing in the Exhibit Guide, Map It! Interactive floor plan and the conference web site.
- Access to AVMA attendees.
Member Feedback Show Interest In The Following Industries:
- Periodicals, Books
- Pharmaceuticals and Biologicals
- Nutrition and Pet Food
- Medical and Surgical Equipment and Services
- Educational and Professional Services
- Pet Products (Leashes, Collars, Toys)
- Clothing and Apparel (Lab Coats, Scrubs)
- Laboratory Services and Equipment
- Hospital Equipment
- Practice Management Software and Resources
The AVMA is a not-for-profit association representing more than 84,000 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services. The AVMA acts as a collective voice for its membership and for the profession.