Approaching our 25th year, MAEC’s Annual Conference draws on national and local experts to provide educators, policymakers, social justice advocates, and community members with current research and promising practices to meet the diverse needs of 21st Century learners. Join us for this excellent opportunity to engage in conversations and learn about successful strategies addressing these important topics:
• Positive and safe school climates
• Culturally responsive pedagogy & practice
• Access to rigorous curriculum
• Data-Driven decision-making to improve student achievement
• High-impact family, school, and community engagement
• Holistic approaches to youth development
We are pleased to offer Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) to conference participants through Anne Arundel Community College.