The Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo is the premier event for the waste & recycling professionals representing companies in the following sectors: Collection, Hauling, Disposal, Construction & Demolition, Facility/Site Operation, Landfill Operations, Federal and Provincial.
It is Canada’s ONLY trade event serving the waste, recycling and public works markets. The trade show includes a host of events including an educational program produced by the Canadian Waste Sector Symposium.
If your company is in the waste management, recycling or public works industry, CWRE is a “can’t miss” event.
As an exhibitor, you will benefit from an extensive attendee marketing plan designed to bring the most qualified buyers directly to your booth. In addition to extensive traditional media campaigns, our multi-media audience development program targets key buyers across North America.
• Attendee newsletters to pre-registered & potential buyers
• Partnerships with organizations promoting the show to their extensive membership lists
In addition, prospective participants will see
• Extensive advertising & editorial coverage in industry publications as well as banner ads on several industry-related Web sites
Top 5 Areas of Attendee Interest
1. Recycling Equipment /Services
2. Trucks / Transportation /Heavy Equipment
3. Waste Treatment / Disposal
4. Construction / Demolition Waste / Scrap Recycling
5. MRFs / Transfer Stations / Storage Containers
The Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo not only offers the opportunity to purchase the latest innovations in the market, it also affords its attendees the ability to increase their knowledge about the marketplace and current legislation.
The show floor will feature a host of dynamic new products and services in the following categories: