The International Christian Retail Show is where the Christian resources industry meets–and there are a lot of reasons why. There is no other time or place where so many people, products, services, media, authors, artists, and craftspeople are gathered together in one place. The Show incorporates more than 72,000 net sq ft of exhibit space, approximately 300 exhibits, and nearly 60 meeting rooms. The Show brings together more than 5,000 attendees & exhibitor personnel from across the United States and more than 60 countries.
ICRS attendees will:
• Experience the largest gathering of Christian retailers and suppliers in the world
• Preview displays from hundreds of exhibitors with tomorrow’s leading products
• Access suppliers directly and meet them face-to-face
• Gain a competitive edge through valuable workshops led by industry leaders
• Enjoy the fellowship of Christian retailers from around the world
• Focus on consumer and business trends during the General Session
• Discover more new ways to grow business
• Gain the advantage of more ideas, new information, and worthwhile contacts
The International Christian Retail Show is where the Christian resources industry meets – and there are a lot of reasons why. There is no other time or place where so many people, products, services, media, authors, artists, and craftspeople are gathered together in one place.
In 2011, the International Christian Retail Show saw a 35% increase in media attendance, representing radio, TV, magazines, blogs, and other various media outlets and the millions of people to whom they reach. Professional attendance (primarily representing buyers) increased by 9.7% and International attendance was up 16.17%.
By exhibiting at ICRS, you will make valuable business contacts with key industry leaders, network with buyers from Christian stores around the world, and learn about the latest trends in the retail industry.
What product categories are covered at the Show?
Bibles, Books, & Resources
Gift & Specialty Items
Framed Art & Home Décor
Stationery & Cards
Store Supplies, Services, & Fixtures
The basic definition: CBA is the Association for Christian Retail.
CBA was formed as the "Christian Booksellers Association" in 1950 in Chicago, IL, within the same incredible 10-year span that saw the start of important evangelistic organizations like the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, Campus Crusade for Christ, The Navigators, World Vision, and Youth for Christ.