Save the date for the CEC Convention & Expo, the premier professional development event for special and gifted education.
Thousands of special education teachers, administrators, researchers, professors and students from around the world will discuss pressing issues and share information in areas such as Common Core State Standards, administration, autism, co-teaching and collaboration, emotional and behavior disorders, instructional strategies for math, reading, and science, policy, technology and response to intervention.
The CEC Convention & Expo offers hundreds of educational sessions conducted by leading experts and endless opportunities to network with others working with children and youth with exceptionalities and their families. Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn about new and pending legislation and explore cutting-edge products and services in the exhibit hall.
Network with internationally renowned experts in special education and discuss the latest research and most promising instructional strategies.
You won't want to miss this chance to further your professional growth, catch up on what's happening in the field, learn about the latest in evidence-based practices, expand your knowledge, and broaden your perspectives.
Display Your Solutions at the Top Tier Event in Special and Gifted Education
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) states that the top two reasons companies choose to participate at exhibitions are to network with current customers and to establish new relationships.
For more than 75 years, companies that focus on special and gifted education have been participating in the CEC Annual Convention & Expo.
The CEC 2016 Expo includes more than 200 exhibiting companies, nonprofits, and school systems, making it the leading expo of special education products and services.
Companies that specialize in autism spectrum disorders, early childhood, learning disabilities, response to intervention, assistive technology, transition, and many other areas of special and gifted education all have a place at the CEC Expo.
Ninety-five percent of CEC convention attendees visit the Expo Hall at some point during the week looking for the latest special and gifted education products and services. This is your prime opportunity to meet teachers, administrators, university faculty, related service professionals, and current and prospective customers.
Please join us by exhibiting at the CEC 2016 Convention & Expo, April 13-16 in St. Louis, Missouri. From showcase sessions to sponsorships to lead retrieval and advertising in the Convention Program, we have lots of opportunities for you to maximize your marketing dollars!
More that 200 exhibiting companies
Attendees include leading special and gifted education purchasers and decision-makers
More than 5,000 special education teachers, teacher educators, administrators, researchers, university faculty, policy makers, industry representatives and students.
Attendees from all over the world
CEC ATTENDEES ARE LOOKING FOR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• Assessment and Diagnostic Tools
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Communicative Disabilities and/or Hearing Impairments
• Core Curriculum: Math, Language Arts, Phonics, Reading
• Cultural, Linguistic Diversity
• Developmental Disabilities
• Early Childhood/Intervention
• Emotional & Behavioral Disorders and/or Management
• English Language Learners
• Gifted & Talented
• Government Agency
• Hearing Impairments/Deafness
• Instructional Design, Strategies
• International Programs/Services
• Multiple/Severe Disabilities
• Online Learning: K-12, University, Certificate Programs
• Physical/Health Disabilities
• Professional Development
• Publications, Textbooks or Supplements (Digital or Print)
• Recruiting/Career Opportunities
• Related Service Provider:
Occupational Therapy, Speech
Therapy, Physical Therapy,
Recreational Therapy, Music Therapy
• Response to Intervention (RTI)
• Special Education: ages 0-3, K-12, University, Public, Private, Charter
• Stimulation, Play Therapy/Recreational Therapy
• Teacher Education: College/University Graduate Programs, Certificate Programs
• Technology: Educational/Instructional, Assistive, Alternative and Augmentative (AAC)
• Transition: Life Skills, Work/Career, College/University
• Visual Impairments/Blindness
The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) is the largest international professional organization dedicated to improving the educational success of individuals with disabilities and/or gifts and talents. CEC advocates for appropriate governmental policies, sets professional standards, provides professional development, advocates for individuals with exceptionalities, and helps professionals obtain conditions and resources necessary for effective professional practice.