Join us to connect, exchange and grow at the CEC Convention & Expo - the largest professional development event dedicated to special and gifted education.
The CEC Convention & Expo offers hundreds of educational sessions conducted by leading experts and endless opportunities to network with others working with children and youth with exceptionalities and their families. Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn about new and pending legislation and explore cutting-edge products and services in the exhibit hall.
Network with internationally renowned experts in special education and discuss the latest research and most promising instructional strategies.
You won't want to miss this chance to further your professional growth, catch up on what's happening in the field, learn about the latest in evidence-based practices, expand your knowledge, and broaden your perspectives.
Display Your Solutions at the Top Tier Event in Special and Gifted Education
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) states that the top two reasons companies choose to participate at exhibitions are to network with current customers and to establish new relationships.
For more than 75 years, companies that focus on special and gifted education have been participating in the CEC Annual Convention & Expo.
The CEC Expo includes more than 200 exhibiting companies, nonprofits, and school systems, making it the leading expo of special education products and services.
Companies that specialize in autism spectrum disorders, early childhood, learning disabilities, response to intervention, assistive technology, transition, and many other areas of special and gifted education all have a place at the CEC Expo.
Ninety-five percent of CEC convention attendees visit the Expo Hall at some point during the week looking for the latest special and gifted education products and services. This is your prime opportunity to meet teachers, administrators, university faculty, related service professionals, and current and prospective customers.
Please join us by exhibiting at the CEC Convention & Expo. From showcase sessions to sponsorships to lead retrieval and advertising in the Convention Program, we have lots of opportunities for you to maximize your marketing dollars!
Ninety-four percent of CEC convention attendees visit the Expo Hall looking for the latest and greatest in special and gifted education products and services. This is your chance to meet and interact with teachers, administrators, faculty, university students, and current and prospective customers when you exhibit at the CEC Convention and Expo.
CEC ATTENDEES ARE LOOKING FOR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• Assessment and Diagnostic Tools
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Communicative Disabilities and/or Hearing Impairments
• Core Curriculum: Math, Language Arts, Phonics, Reading
• Cultural, Linguistic Diversity
• Developmental Disabilities
• Early Childhood/Intervention
• Emotional & Behavioral Disorders and/or Management
• English Language Learners
• Gifted & Talented
• Government Agency
• Hearing Impairments/Deafness
• Instructional Design, Strategies
• International Programs/Services
• Multiple/Severe Disabilities
• Online Learning: K-12, University, Certificate Programs
• Physical/Health Disabilities
• Professional Development
• Publications, Textbooks or Supplements (Digital or Print)
• Recruiting/Career Opportunities
• Related Service Provider:
Occupational Therapy, Speech
Therapy, Physical Therapy,
Recreational Therapy, Music Therapy
• Response to Intervention (RTI)
• Special Education: ages 0-3, K-12, University, Public, Private, Charter
• Stimulation, Play Therapy/Recreational Therapy
• Teacher Education: College/University Graduate Programs, Certificate Programs
• Technology: Educational/Instructional, Assistive, Alternative and Augmentative (AAC)
• Transition: Life Skills, Work/Career, College/University
• Visual Impairments/Blindness
CEC is the leading voice for special and gifted education. Through the vision and dedication of more than 27,000 members, CEC sets the standard for high quality education for children and youth with exceptionalities. The Council ensures the needs of children and youth with exceptionalities are met in educational legislation, establishes professional standards for the field and develops initiatives to improve special education practice. CEC is THE source for information, resources and professional development for special educators.