With more than 700 companies exhibiting in 2,000+ exhibit booths, the Clinical Lab Expo is the world’s largest exposition for clinical laboratory products and services.
More than 20,000 decision makers and influencers from the IVD marketplace will be there. More lab directors, managers, administrators, supervisors, researchers, GPO executives, and product development specialists attend this meeting than any other in this industry.
- Approximately 90% of those who attend rank the exhibits as one of their top two reasons to attend. Attendees spend over half of their time at the meeting visiting the Expo. On average they spend 9 hours in the exhibit hall.
- Over 80% of attendees play a major role in purchasing decisions and are either a final decision-maker or recommender for lab instrumentation and reagents.
- 69% of attendees only attend Clinical Lab Expo. You won’t see them at the other shows.
- Your competitors and partners will be there. Over 700 companies are represented with over 2,000 booths each year.
- 25% of the audience is international. This is your time to make an impact internationally with more than 100 countries represented at the Expo.
- Clinical Lab Expo is the only lab show in the US Department of Commerce International Buyers Program and as an exhibitor you also have a unique opportunity to attend the International Market Briefing offering a half day workshop of briefings on global trends in emerging IVD markets.
In addition to having access to such a large universe of current or potential providers, Clinical Lab Expo offers some other very unique opportunities.
- New Product Showcase
- OEM Pavillion
- OEM Lecture Series
- Industry Workshop Theater
- Free Exhibit Hall Lunches on Wednesday and Thursday
- Poster Sessions
AACC is an international scientific/medical society of clinical laboratory professionals, physicians, research scientists and other individuals involved with clinical chemistry and clinical laboratory science disciplines.ASCLS serves as the voice of all clinical laboratory professionals, creating a vision for the advancement of the clinical laboratory practice field, and advocating the value and the role of the profession ensuring safe, effective, efficient, equitable, and patient centered health care.