The CRRT Conference continues to provide a comprehensive coverage of the rapidly developing field of Critical Care Nephrology and CRRT. It highlights the recent advances in our understanding of pathophysiology of critical illness, acute kidney injury, emerging strategies in the management of sepsis, multiorgan failure, development and use of biomarkers, technical advances in CRRT and the appropriate utilization of these techniques. This year's program presents exciting new developments and evidence for hemodynamic monitoring, fluid management, dialysis timing, and extracorporeal support for critically ill patients. A mix of invited lectures, pro-con debates, interactive workshops, tutorials, poster sessions and panel discussions are planned to continue the tradition of multidisciplinary interactions.
2015 Conference Topic Highlights:
• Special February 16 Pre-Conference Workshop
• Organ Dysfunction in the Critically Ill Patient
• Raising Awareness of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
• Controversies in Management of the Critically Ill Patient
• Challenges and Controversies in Renal Support & CRRT
• Biomarkers for Management of Critically Ill Patients
• Special Sessions for Nurses and Allied Personnel
• Special Pre Conference Sympoisum and Workshops
Exhibit Reception and Poster Session
Meet and interact with the CRRT poster presenters while you review the latest in equipment and products in the exhibit area. This is a great opportunity to network and meet your colleagues.