The Customer Service Experience conference, co-located with the ever-growing CRM Evolution and SpeechTEK conferences, is the answer to your thirst for knowledge about customer service. Bringing together seasoned practitioners with detailed case studies, expert consultants who have done the work, and sage thought leaders with excellent methodologies and frameworks to help you understand the present and prepare for the future, the conference consists of a series of talks that cover the following:
The Customer Solutions Expo combines the SpeechTEK, Customer Service Experience, and CRM Evolution showcases. This central gathering place features the leading sales, marketing, customer service, and speech recognition solutions. It is the perfect opportunity to meet with C-level executives, industry pioneers, and the technology gurus who help you do your job better.
The Customer Service Experience (CSE) conference brings high-level technology buyers and an impressive collection of industry influencers to one location. Sponsors will gain access to this exclusive audience and have the opportunity to do the following:
• Speak with attendees and demo their product/service in the Customer Solutions Expo.
• Meet face-to-face with highly influential analysts and consultants.
• Deliver a presentation to attendees at a Solution Session. (SPACE LIMITED)
• Host a networking breakfast, lunch, or cocktail reception.
• Benefit from an extensive marketing plan that includes direct mail, print, email, and web advertising.
• Connect with a large group of customer strategists from two established and co-located events—the CRM Evolution and SpeechTEK conferences and exhibitions. Sponsors for each event will share the Customer Solutions Expo.
Attendees are looking for solutions and services that enable them to deliver positive experiences across all customer channels. Some of the topics that they are most interested in include the following:
• Voice of the customer strategies
• Building integrated, multichannel support
• Streamlining customer service processes
• Leveraging analytics for intelligent decisions
• Social media support best practices
• Mobile customer service strategies
• Mining structured/unstructured data
• Unified communications best practices
Co-located Events: SpeechTEK; CRM Evolution; Customer Service Experience