A non-partisan educational and training Summit designed as a “Town Hall” full spectrum view towards the air/land/sea unmanned initiatives. The forum is created to encourage a real, pragmatic level of discussion and debate amongst all in attendance.
We will bring together leaders from across the Armed Services & Government Agencies and the Industry and Academic leaders that can help them forge many of the solutions necessary to achieve their respective “next –steps”. Actionable take aways for today, tomorrow, and the future will drive the discussions.
Subject matters will include:
1. Efficient Onboard Data Processing for ISR
2. Development and evolution of unmanned Common Control Systems (CCS), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based software
3. Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) based software/hardware solutions for fielded systems
4. Interoperability across Service platforms
5. MUM-T and Autonomous activity
6. Precision handling
7. UCLASS, Mine-Counter measures (MCM) , LDUUV