As the use of conventional tobacco products and smoking has decreased in our society, the use of electronic products has soared, especially in the past year.
Why Should You Attend:
Get an update on the current landscape of these products and what we know about safety, health issues, health-effects, smoking effects and other areas of concern including FDA regulation.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
Following this webinar, participants will have a better understanding of electronic cigarette products, potential health effects and safety of use, information about use as a cessation device, and FDA regulatory updates regarding these products.
• Define electronic products and how they work
• Identify potential health effects and safety concerns
• Explore research around potential use of electronic products for smoking cessation
• Explain the inclusion of e-cigarettes, hookah and other tobacco products in the new FDA regulatory decision
Who Will Benefit:
• Anyone working with Patients, Employees, or Clients who are using emerging products or are involved in the production and/or marketing of these products
• Social Work Organizations
• Human Resources Professionals
• Employee Assistance Organizations
• Health Educator Organizations
Elizabeth Stern is a licensed master level social worker and certified tobacco treatment specialist with extensive experience as an educator, clinician, and program coordinator. She has over 18 years of experience in the health care field, 15 of those providing tobacco prevention education and smoking cessation.
Her specialties include tobacco prevention and cessation, training and education, community outreach, program development and leadership, counselling, intern and social work supervision, and motivational interviewing.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244