This is the ONLY exclusive fabricating, welding and metal forming event in Canada.
FABTECH is proud to bring the most relevant and important information on industry standards, new products and latest technologies to Canada.
FABTECH CANADA gives you all the tools you need to improve productivity, increase profits and find new ways to grow in today’s competitive business environment. If your business specializes in fabricating, metal forming, welding, and/or finishing this is the only event dedicated to meeting all of your business needs.
Come face-to-face with thousands of decision makers with the power to buy. They attend the show to network, learn and source new equipment and technology — making it the ideal venue to showcase your products and services. No other face-to-face marketing medium offers a greater return on your investment.
Top 10 Reasons to Exhibit
Thinking about exhibiting?
Here are the Top Ten Reasons why your company should:
1. It’s your time. This is your opportunity to show the Canadian industry’s top decision-makers what you’re made of. The stage will be set for you to put your best foot forward through personal interactions and live demonstrations of your equipment.
2. Put your business on the national centre stage. Capture the attention of thousands of decision makers who will attend FABTECH Canada to network, learn and source new equipment and technology. Make valuable connections that will benefit your business immediately – and in the future.
3. Strengthen existing relationships. FABTECH Canada is an excellent way to showcase your finest to potential customers and leave them with a lasting impression of a hands-on experience with you and your products/services. Whether you set formal meetings, or choose to keep it casual, it’s a chance to show them you’re innovative, competitive, and an essential part of their supply chain.
4. Close Sales. Plain and simple, visitors have money to spend and you have products to move. Whether you close an existing deal or make a sale on-the-spot, it all happens at FABTECH Canada.
5. Gain a foothold in new industries. If your business plan includes expansion to new industries, FABTECH Canada can connect you with the people that can make it happen. Decision makers from medical, energy, automotive, aerospace and defence (just to name a few) are part of a captive audience you won’t find anywhere else.
6. Reinforce your position in the market. A visible presence at Canada’s only event dedicated exclusively to fabricating, metalforming and welding bolsters your ongoing marketing efforts and solidifies your reputation as a key supplier to industry. Don’t let buyers wonder why you’re not there…
7. A comprehensive marketing campaign. A cutting edge marketing campaign which is unequalled in investment and scope, we bring the right audience to FABTECH Canada. It’s just one more way we maximize your return on investment. Click here for the full outline of how FABTECH Canada is presented to the Canadian manufacturing marketplace.
8. Location, location, location. Strategically held in the heart of Ontario, FABTECH Canada attracts buyers from across the Nation.
9. The Right Partners. To service the industry better, we bring together a diverse group of organizations, each with their own unique strengths, to produce the best event in the industry. From FMA to AWS and now PMA and CCAI, FABTECH Canada’s partners bring over 300 years of combined experience serving manufacturing.
10. Be a part of something bigger. More than a tradeshow, FABTECH Canada is where industry comes together to network, learn, and grow. Participate in vital discussions like our industry keynote and interactive town hall panels, update your knowledge through expert-led technical sessions and expand your reach via multiple networking opportunities.
With SME, the Fabricators & Manufacturers Association (FMA), the American Welding Society (AWS), the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA), and Chemical Coaters Association International, we bring over 300 combined years serving the advancement and growth of fabricating, welding, metal forming and manufacturing to the only event of its kind in Canada.
This is a biennial event.