This is a combination of the Structures Congress and the GeoCongress.
CONNECT DISCIPLINES, SOILS, AND STRUCTURES. COLLABORATE AND PROVIDE BETTER SOLUTIONS. BUILD STRUCTURES AND RELATIONSHIPS.
The Geo-Institute (G-I) and Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) of the American Society of Civil Engineers are coming together to create this first-of-its-kind event. By combining the best of both Institutes’ annual conferences into one unique conference, the conference promises unmatched networking opportunities with colleagues within and across disciplines.
This unique joint Congress will give you great opportunities to network with both structural and geotechnical engineers. The conference will stimulate coordination and understanding between academia and practicing engineers and drive the practical application of cutting edge research. It will provide crucial data for the stimulation of technological advancement and the improvement of professional practice, all resulting in the advancement of attendees' careers.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
Increase your company’s visibility and reach hundreds of industry professionals at this unique congress bringing together both Geotechnical and Structural Engineers.
Over 2100 attendees from the geotechnical, geoprofessional, and structural engineering professions are expected to attend the event. Attendees will also include world renowned industry leaders and leaders from many client organizations. Because so many disciplines will be represented under one roof, there will be many opportunities to connect with your market and expand your customer base.
Why exhibit and/or sponsor? Because the congress includes:
• Dedicated exhibit hall with over 8 hours when no other technical programing is taking place, giving you many opportunities for interaction with attendees.
• An excellent Technical Program which draws key industry professionals including business owners, agency representatives, engineers, specifiers, researchers, contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers.
• The products and services you exhibit are part of the Congress’ focus. Your expertise is regularly valued by Congress participants as a key reason they attend.
• Exclusive networking events will take place in the exhibit hall during the Congress. These include the Welcome Reception, Monday and Tuesday Lunches, and daily morning and afternoon coffee/soda breaks.
• High visibility sponsorship opportunities are also available to enhance recognition of your products and services.
If your organization provides goods or services to the geotechnical and structural engineering industries, this Congress provides an excellent opportunity to develop new customers and enhance relationships with existing customers. Promote your organization’s products to:
Practicing Geotechnical and Structural Engineers
Principals of Design Firms
Construction Builders and Materials Suppliers
Professors, Researchers, and Students
The Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) is a vibrant community of more than 25,000 structural engineers within the American Society of Civil Engineers. SEI started on October 1, 1996 in order to serve the unique needs of the structural engineering community while influencing change on broader issues that shape the entire civil engineering community.
The Geo-Institute (G-I) is a membership organization focused on geoprofessionals and the geo-industry. It was created by the American Society of Civil Engineers in October 1996 as one of ASCE’s specialty Institutes.
The American Society of Civil Engineers represents more than 146,000 members of the civil engineering profession in 174 countries. Founded in 1852, ASCE is the nation’s oldest engineering society.
ASCE stands at the forefront of a profession that plans, designs, constructs, and operates society’s economic and social engine – the built environment – while protecting and restoring the natural environment.