In a global economy, you never know where the next opportunity to advance your career or community will come from. We give you the chance to form and foster relationships with economic developers from around the world - and the next county over.
Our technical and annual conferences will not only connect you with others who share your goals and experiences, but keep you in the forefront of the profession by providing access to and insights from community leaders, industry experts, and federal policy makers.
The International Economic Development Council (IEDC) presents its 2015 Annual Conference in Anchorage, AK, from October 4 - 7, 2015.
The conference theme is "Foundational Transformations: Creating Future Growth & Prosperity".
Reach More than 1,500 Economic Development Professionals this October.
This is the world's largest economic development event. It is three days packed solid with marketing opportunities you'll find nowhere else:
• Develop new prospects and renew customer relationships at your exhibit booth. (Schedule off-hour appointments at your booth, if you'd like.)
• Teach your own Learning Lab on the Exhibit floor. (Limited time slots)
• Get your logo and company description in - and on - the Program Book. Be recognized at premier conference sessions
• We'll put your company name and logo on the IEDC website (The sooner you sign up for a sponsorship, the sooner our site visitors will see you.)
• Moderate a Concurrent Session
• There's a great deal more - Contact us for details!
The International Economic Development Council (IEDC) is the premier membership organization dedicated to helping economic development professionals create high-quality jobs, develop vibrant communities and improve the quality of life in their regions. Serving more than 4,600 members, IEDC represents the largest network of economic development professionals in the world. IEDC provides a diverse range of services, including conferences, certification, professional development, publications, research, advisory services and legislative tracking.