The Largest Annual Gathering of the Bicycle Industry in North America
Interbike is 750+ companies representing more than 1,200 brands - a one stop opportunity to connect with the entire bicycle industry, discover emerging trends and learn new business ideas.
The 2014 Interbike International Bicycle Exposition will take place at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center (MBCC) in Las Vegas, NV. The 2013 move to the MBCC allowed for a great deal of new and exciting experiences for retailers, exhibitors, media and more. What are some of the new things you can expect to see in 2014?
• Interbike exhibitors on one floor
• Industry Breakfast – If you didn’t attend in 2013, don’t miss it for 2014!
• Food! – Just a few steps outside of the main show entrance is a food court with numerous economical options in one area, including Italian, Burgers, BBQ, Chinese, Deli and a coffee shop
• Interbike by Invitation – Retailers will get to invite their best customers to attend the show on Friday
• Education – The NBDA Super Seminars are back with a great lineup of new content to help retailers grow their businesses. Educational content will be offered starting Tuesday this year to allow for more B2B time on the show floor during the week.
• USA CRIT Finals – Taking place on Thursday night of the show, in the MBCC parking lot is the final race of the US CRIT series. This free event is open to the public and will feature many of the fastest criterium racers in the country.
Make the commitment to grow your business by attending Interbike in Las Vegas, Nevada. Interbike continues to be the leading independent forum to see the latest gear from the top manufacturers, to learn from your peers and industry experts and to be inspired by dynamic educational sessions.
At Interbike, retail buyers can discover new brands, uncover trends and meet with the manufacturers of bicycles, parts, equipment, nutritional supplements, and many more bicycle related products for their stores. Interbike is the largest bicycle trade event in North America, and is one of the most important annual stops on the global trade show calendar.
Bringing the Bicycle Industry Together for more than 30 Years
Interbike is the gathering for the industry at the largest bicycle trade event in North America. Interbike is one of the few vital events on the global cycling business calendar: If you're looking to succeed in the business of bicycles, plan to exhibit at Interbike.
Interbike gives you the power to:
•Reach the largest number of qualified retailers, buyers, and journalists from North America plus thousands more around the world all in one place
•Attain direct market feedback on your products, designs and programs from key decision makers and influencers
•Build and improve relationships with new and existing customers through one-on-one, face-to-face relationship marketing
•Expose your brand and products to a global audience of 700+ journalists from the top trade and consumer media, magazines, newspapers, websites, radio and television outlets that attend each year
•Promote your brand and innovative products to a captive audience
•Be the center of attention: the eyes the world cycling community are on Interbike and its exhibitors
OutDoor Demo returns to Bootleg Canyon as well, giving retailers the chance to test the latest products that our industry has to offer – in the terrain it was designed for. While Bootleg Canyon offers some epic trails for off-road riding, roadies and triathletes need not worry – there are several paved areas to ride nearby and jump out of the saddle or tuck down in your aero bars.
Get to the OutDoor Demo via our FREE shuttles to and from the event starting early Monday morning and running through Tuesday afternoon.