Featuring exhibitors, classes, and art displays that spotlight not only quilting, but related needle arts like knitting, sewing, crocheting, mixed-media, and more! So whatever type of fiber and needle arts you like to create, admire, or want to learn about, QUILT! KNIT! STITCH! will have it all!
• Scores of vendors offering finished works of art and the raw materials to make them
• A full slate of classes across a variety of fiber and needle art disciplines
• Open Studios - Watch and interact with four artists creating new works at the same time
• Make It University - Fun, fast-paced mixed-media classes
• “Street Style,” a daily fashion show
• A “Community Garden” of fabric and needle-art flowers
• “Coming Up Roses” special exhibit of rose quilts
Quilt! Knit! Stitch! features exhibitor booths, quilts, and fabric art on display, and many educational opportunities on the show floor. But what will set it apart from the International Quilt Festivals currently held in Cincinnati, Chicago, Long Beach, and Houston will be a greater emphasis across the board on needlearts like knitting, embroidery, crocheting, cross-stitch, tatting, and sewing.