The microelectronics FA event of the year is in San Jose, California, USA
Take Your Products and Services in the Right Direction.
ISTFA is where you’ll find researchers, engineers, technicians and others who work on discrete components, dies, wafer fabrication, packages, board assembly and systems. They’re your customers.
If you are a supplier or producer of any of these products or services, ISTFA is your premier event.
• TEM, SEM, Infrared, Steroscopic, Ultraviolet,
Optical, Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM)
• Analytical Tools (Auger, SIMs, EDX, FTIR, XRF, RGA)
• Test, Stress and Measurement Tools (Probe Stations and Microprobes, Semiconductor Parameter Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Curve Tracers, ESD/Latchup Testers, TDR, Engineering Testers)
• Sample Preparation (Mechanical and Chemical Decapsulation, Lapidary Supplies, Sectioning Tools, Plasma Etchers, FIB, Faceting Machines)
• Fault Isolation (Photon Emission Tools, Software Diagnostic Tools, Laser-Based Tools, Waveform Acquisition Tools, Magnetic Current Imaging, FIB)
Tools for Microanalysis
ESD Protective Materials Manufacturing
Integrated Circuit Testing and Burn-In
About ASM International:
ASM is Everything Material, the society dedicated to serving the materials science and engineering profession. Through our network of 36,000 members worldwide, ASM provides authoritative information and knowledge on materials and processes, from the structural to the nanoscale.