Information Today Inc., a key provider of technology conferences for more than 30 years, is pleased to announce the 17th annual Internet Librarian - the only conference for information professionals who are using, developing, and embracing internet, intranet, and web-based strategies in their roles as information architects and navigators, webmasters and web managers, content evaluators, digital managers, developers and integrators, taxonomists, searchers, community builders and managers, information providers, trainers, guides, and more. This comprehensive conference and exhibition offers a wide-ranging program designed to meet the needs of librarians, information managers, systems professionals, researchers, content managers, and information specialists.
Once again, Internet Librarian returns to the popular location of Monterey, California. Attendance is expected to increase, and our format and exhibit hours will help our exhibitors and attendees get the most out of their time in the exhibit hall. The exhibit hall features a grand opening reception on Monday night, bringing all of the conference attendees and exhibitors together to kick off the event.
Who should exhibit?
Internet Librarian is the most comprehensive exhibition of internet products and services being offered to today’s librarian and information manager. Attendees are able to see, test, and compare the newest systems, products, and services related to the internet. Exhibitors will include:
• Content publishers and producers
• Ebook publishers and distributors
• Search companies
• Online vendors and hosts
• Internet connectivity, software, and services suppliers
• Library automation and information management systems suppliers
• Scanning, data entry, and conversion services
• Hardware suppliers: PCs, modems, internet appliances, etc.
• Enterprise solutions vendors
• Software suppliers: browsers, training, networking, collaboration, etc.
• Mobile hardware & software suppliers
• Industry associations and government and educational institutions
• Document delivery companies
• Information management consultants, brokers, and suppliers
• Enterprise search software suppliers
• Application service providers
• And more