Now in its ninth year, the Investor Relations & Communications Forum is the must-attend event for anyone responsible for the vital functions of IR, fundraising and communicating with Limited Partners, prospective investors, media and other important stakeholders.
Join the best and the brightest investor relations, marketing and communications professionals who candidly discuss professional development strategies and share best practices to overcome the latest LP relations, press communications and marketing challenges.
Key themes to be examined at this year’s forum include:
• Marketing your fund to current and prospective LPs
• The impact of latest regulatory developments on fund raising
• Strengthening your negotiation tactics to maximize success
• Navigating the new media world
• Branding and thought leadership
• Communicating your firm’s operational value add
• Analyzing the trend towards co-investment
Positioned at the heart of the alternative asset class of private equity, Private Equity International is trusted to provide authoritative coverage the world over. We equip you with the numbers, the knowledge and the network to think and to act. To us, it’s much more than providing content: it’s about delivering information that makes a difference. Private Equity International: read, trusted and acted on by the world’s most successful private equity professionals.