ISTFA is the premier show for the semiconductor failure analysis (FA) community with the largest FA equipment exposition in the industry! No other meeting place brings together so many quality attendees from this variety of specialty trades.
This year's theme is Follow the Data! Plan today to attend ISTFA 2015!
Share your experiences and advance the industry and your career at the 41st International Symposium for Testing and Failure Analysis (ISTFA), the premier event for the microelectronics failure analysis community.
If you are a supplier or producer of any of these testing and analysis products or services, ISTFA is your premier event!
• TEM, SEM, Infrared, Steroscopic, Ultraviolet, Optical, Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM)
• Analytical Tools (Auger, SIMs, EDX, FTIR, XRF, RGA)
• Test, Stress, and Measurement Tools (Probe Stations and Microprobes, Semiconductor Parameter Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Curve Tracers, ESD/Latchup Testers, TDR, Engineering Testers)
• Sample Preparation (Mechanical and Chemical Decapsulation, Lapidary Supplies, Sectioning Tools, Plasma Etchers, FIB, Faceting Machines)
• Fault Isolation (Photon Emission Tools, Software Diagnostic Tools, Laser-Based Tools, Waveform Acquisition Tools, Magnetic Current Imaging, FIB) Etchants/Chemicals | ESD Protective Materials Manufacturing Tools for Microanalysis | Sample Preparation | Commercial Services Consulting | Integrated Circuit Testing and Burn-In
About ASM International:
ASM is Everything Material, the society dedicated to serving the materials science and engineering profession. Through our network of 36,000 members worldwide, ASM provides authoritative information and knowledge on materials and processes, from the structural to the nanoscale.