Since 1975, the USENIX Association has brought together the community of engineers, system administrators, scientists, and technicians working on the cutting edge of the computing world.
The USENIX conferences have become the essential meeting grounds for the presentation and discussion of the most advanced information on the developments of all aspects of computing systems.
Get in on one of the best kept secrets in the industry! For 26 years, LISA has gathered a unique audience of highly qualified sysadmins, architects, engineers, analysts and researchers in a unique, platform-agnostic conference for and by “sysadmins.” Our attendees have enormous demand for industrial strength, state-of-the-art technology including systems administration products and services, networking, security, virtualization and storage solutions. Get quality face time with this select audience and start a buzz that extends beyond attendees to their management and to the community at large.
Opportunities at LISA:
- Exhibit: Sell your product, build your company profile, interact with your customer base and make an impact on the best IT users in the industry
- Speak: Host a vendor Birds of a Feather Sessions, or grab 15 minutes to address attendees by sponsoring the exhibit lunch, happy hour or Conference Reception
- Market: Advertise and promote your logo and brand. Demonstrate your product, introduce new ones, initiate Beta testing in the exhibit hall
- Sponsor: opportunities to support LISA include the student stipend program, LISA green conference items, lunches, coffee breaks, vendor passport, raffle, wireless connectivity, power drops and the reception
- Spread your brand to a multinational audience by sponsoring the video of LISA talks.