A non-partisan educational and training Summit designed as a “Town Hall” full spectrum view towards improving the efficiency and effectiveness of tactical communication networks. The forum is created to encourage a real, pragmatic level of discussion and debate amongst all in attendance.
We will bring together leaders from across the Armed Services & Government Agencies, and the industry and academic leaders that can help them forge many of the solutions necessary to achieve their respective “next –steps.” Actionable take aways for today, tomorrow, and the future will drive the discussions.
An agile approach to modernizing secure, networked, and interoperable tactical communications systems through discussions and debates on topics including:
1. SATCOM on-the-move
2. Mobile IP networking solutions and interoperable, open architectures
3. Radio Communications
4. Dynamic Spectrum Management
5. Antennas for Tactical Communication
6. Cellular Networks (Multi-Hop), Mobile Devices and applications for Tactical Edge Users
7. Shipboard Communications
8. Electronic Warfare and securing the network at the tactical edge (including jamming/ anti-jamming)
Review of current and future evaluations such as the Army's NIE 14.1, fielding of Capability Set 13, and AFRICOM's "Joint Endeavor 2013"