If You're a Packaging Professional in Minneapolis... This Is the Event for You.
Leave your office behind for a day (or two) and connect to your industry. Interact with world-class suppliers face-to-face, test drive the latest technologies of today and the innovations of tomorrow, network with industry peers and thought-leaders, and expand your industry knowledge.
You can search online - but it just won't provide the same stimulating, idea-generating environment.
Make plans to attend MinnPack for hands-on access to new packaging equipment, machinery, materials, and services. See Live Demonstrations of the Latest Products and Technologies:
Custom Automation Equipment and Components
Machinery and Machinery Components
Package Design and Printing
MinnPack Offers Solutions for Every Industry:
• Bakery & Snack Foods
• Chemicals/Allied Products
• Cosmetics/Personal Care
• Food & Related Products
• Household Products/Appliances
• Industrial Products
• Medical Devices
• Pet Products
• Toys & Games
You'll find the packaging solutions you need at MinnPack.
Delivering the Twin Cities' Regional Packaging Audience in 2014
MinnPack will return to the twin cities region in 2014 providing unique opportunities for buyer and seller interactions on the show floor, in conferences, and during special on site activities. MinnPack delivers key decision makers with active and budgeted projects representing top industries, including bags, pouches and flexible packs, automation CAD/CAE/CAM, and cartons and shipping containers. MinnPack also includes ATX, which showcases the latest advances in custom automation and assembly systems, including robotics, control software, sensors, switches, motors, drives, motion control, vision inspection systems, and more.
• Live demonstrations of the newest products and technologies
• Tech Theater on the show floor, with industry insiders deconstructing products, and sharing tips and solutions for daily challenges
• Minnesota has more than 292,000 manufacturing jobs statewide or 13% of all private-sector jobs, with the second-largest payroll of any business sector in the state.
• Largest employment sectors: Computer and electronic product manufacturers 16%, food manufacturing 15%, and fabricated metal products 13%.
• Minnesota is home to more than 10,000 manufacturing establishments, and one out of every seven workers is in manufacturing.
Co-located with ATX and MD&M Minneapolis, providing an industry-relevant crossover audience.