This is the industry’s premier event for plan advisors.
The NAPA 401(k) SUMMIT provides a unique, interactive environment for retirement professionals who actively sell, market, support or service 401(k) plans including:
• Broker Dealer Registered Reps
• Registered Investment Advisors
• Plan Administrators (TPAs)
• Product and Service Professionals
Benefits of Attending
• Leading-Edge, Outstanding Educational Sessions
• Receive the Latest Legal and Regulatory Developments
• Earn ASPPA and CFP® Continuing Education credits
• Numerous Networking Opportunities
• Exclusive Financial Advisor and TPA Discussion Groups for Networking
• Over 140 Investment Management, Product and Service Providers in the Exhibit Hall
The National Association of Plan Advisors, a sister organization of the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA), was created by and for retirement plan advisors. Membership is also open to other retirement industry professionals who support the interests of plan advisors.
While the financial services industry is well represented in Washington by a number of trade associations that weigh in on issues affecting advisors, NAPA is the only advocacy group exclusively focused on the issues that matter to retirement plan advisors. This exclusive focus is what sets NAPA apart.