EXPO '14 gives you direct access to key decision makers and industry buyers in the rural telecommunications sector. Use face-to-face marketing opportunities to promote and sell products to CEOs and general managers from nearly 600 ILEC members striving for forward-thinking modernization. By exhibiting your innovations and services to NTCA member companies, you will gain a competitive edge within the industry.
NTCA members are actively advancing their telecommunications network to next- generation networks and providing broadband and advanced IP services. Services offered by NTCA members include: ISP, mobile and fixed wireless, IPTV/TelcoTV and broadband access. Advanced technologies deployed include: IP/ATM, xDSL, Wi-Fi, CDMA, GSM, FTTx and Ethernet.
WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT:
- Experience direct access to key decision makers and industry buyers.
- Cultivate new business relationships and connect with current customers.
- Generate revenue from an accelerated sales environment.
- Maximize your marketing dollars.
- Develop peer resources to share ideas and insight.
- Position yourself as a distinguished rural telecommunications supplier.