Throughout the years, POWER-GEN International has covered it all, providing a world stage for the innovations, ideas and solutions that have formed our industry for more than two decades. Since our inception in 1988 in Orlando, POWER-GEN International has traveled coast-to-coast and evolved into the largest, most respected power generation event in the world.
With a record-setting expected attendance of more than 22,000 attendees, 90 countries and 1,400 exhibitors, there’s simply no other place to be for education, networking and new business development.
Covering every aspect of the power generation industry, POWER-GEN International, NUCLEAR POWER International, Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo North America, POWER-GEN International Financial Forum and GenForum converge in 2014 to form POWER GENERATION WEEK. Benefit from five days packed with pre-conference workshops, technical tours, more than 70 conference sessions, panel discussions, three exhibition days and multiple networking events. Gain access to nearly every facet of the market – all under one roof.
The most trusted name in power events for over two decades, POWER-GEN International is the world’s largest exhibition designed to connect key suppliers and service providers with influential industry decision makers. Join nearly 22,000 power professionals for three days of face-to-face networking and benefit from unprecedented access to industry’s most anticipated platform for lead generation and new business development. Book now to secure your prime location in 2014.
• Air handling equipment
• Bearings, gears, clutches and couplings
• Boilers/heat exchangers/combustion systems
• Cable and wire
• Construction and erection equipment and services
• Cooling equipment and services
• Diesel and gas-fired engines, equipment and services
• Electrical equipment and switchgear
• Energy information and technology
• Emissions control
• Energy storage
• Engineering, design and development
• Filter and filtration equipment
• Gas turbine equipment and services
• Generators and accessories
• Inspection and test equipment
• Instrumentation and diagnostics and monitoring
• Lubricants, chemicals and specialty gases
• Machining equipment and services
• Materials handling equipment
• Metals and alloys
• Nuclear equipment and services
• Plant safety products
• Pumps and compressors
• Renewable energy equipment and services
• Rental and used equipment
• Software and analysis tools
Power Generation Week Co-Located Events: Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo, Power Gen International, Power Gen International Financial Forum, Nuclear Power International, and GenForum.