This must-attend meeting will provide a unique and intimate networking platform for you to meet decision makers in the PFS market.
Highlights for West Coast market:
How to overcome regulatory hurdles for drug delivery devices to ensure speedy approval
QbD application on combination products for pre-filled syringes
The next generation of autoinjectors and pens to support combination products
Material selection: Is COP the way forward?
Compliance to GMPs for combination products in PFS and how to manage quality assurance in a global environment
• Dr. Ed Israelski, Former Director Human Factors, Abbvie; Co-Convener, ISO/IEC Joint Working Group on Usability Standards for Medical Devices
• Jeffrey Givand, Director – Device Development, Merck, Sharp & Dohme Corp.
• Lisa Nilsson, Human Factors Manager, Teva
• Suzette Roan, Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs CMC Combination Products, Biogen
• Benir Ruano, Vice President, Global Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Jennifer Vandiver, Senior Process Engineer, Alkermes
• Shun Ogawa, Research Manager, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
• Toshiro Katayama, Product Manager, Zeon Chemicals L.P.
• Kevin Constable, Senior Director of Technology Development, Terumo and many more.
Remember to register to an exclusive post-conference workshop on 'Human Factor Engineering For PFS And Autoinjectors' led by Core Human Factors. Places are strictly limited to ensure an interactive dialogue and optimal learning outcome. For more information about the workshop, please click here.
Plus, join a half-day post-conference Complimentary Networking Lunch at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens with beer flight tasting – the best platform to network and discuss core issues of pre-filled syringes with your industry colleagues. This offer is exclusive to the first 40 Pharma and Biotech. Subject to availability and final approval. For more information please contact Fateja Begum on +44(0)2078276184 or email@example.com
Sponsored by: Bosch Packaging Technology, DDL, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Noxilizer, Terumo, Zeon.